Shine Your Way - Owl City & Yuna




Lirik lagu Shine Your Way - Owl City & Yuna

All of your tears will dry faster in the sun,
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way


Morning is breaking,
Darkness is fading,
We found a way to the light,
It's such a beautiful sight

Any time, anywhere,
Turn around and I'll be there,
To shine, shine your way

Like a star burning bright,
Lighting up the darkest night,
I'll shine, shine your way

Now I can see,
You are the one,
Sent here to show me the way

All of your tears will dry faster in the sun,
Starting today,
Shine, shine, shine,
We're on our way,
Shine, shine, shine,
That's what we say,
Shine, shine, shine,
Shine your way

There's a reason why
You shine, shine your way

All of our tears will dry faster in the sun
Shine your way
Share this video :

Jum Like Page Ini : Okaytak

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2007-2013. Lirik Lagu Top Terkini - All Rights Reserved
Facebook : Topterkini